Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pin Light


wow, it has been a while since I have posted anything. life has been crazy and somewhat uninspiring. all things considered we are trying to restore somewhat of a level of normalcy. my studio/workshop is cleaned out and I have begun to work down there again, however, it is even more creepy than it was when we first moved in. slowly but surely I know that it will be just as inviting as we made it before the horrific flood waters destroyed it. everything happens for a reason and I am thankful that we are still able to live in our house and we are all okay. getting back into shooting has been difficult but I have to start somewhere. I found a pinhole camera that I constructed out of an oatmeal can for a class project. I was also recently given a metal lunch box  so made it into a second camera. pinholes are all about trial and error and here are a few test images from the first trial. I am using resin coated black and white photo paper as the negative and will be printing final images on fiber based paper.

2 comments: