Friday, August 13, 2010

Pin Light

getting back into the darkroom was so great. it is something about the smell of the fixer and the solitary confinement of the dark space that is both nostalgic and serene. the recent group show that I was fortunate enough to be apart of was the perfect opportunity for me to explore something new. I just love the rundown grittiness the pinhole gives to the image. one day I hope to be fortunate enough to own a Zero Image pinhole camera.
these four images are the ones that were hung for the show. I received a lot of really great feedback from the attendees, who knew there were so many pinhole enthusiasts out there...I am looking forward to more exploring with various types of homemade pinhole cameras.


these two were shot using the oatmeal can





















these two were shot using the metal lunch box


No comments:

Post a Comment